- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program. A BSN is required for new hires or must be attained within three years of acceptance of the position.
- 6 months nursing experience
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
- ACLS through the American Heart Association with card in-hand before start date, and current AHA ACLS must be good through sixty days of hire.
- PALS or ENPC through the American Heart Association with card in-hand before start date. The certifications must be current, and must be good through 60 days of hire.
- TNCC within 1 year of hire.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- 3 years ED experience in Nursing
With award-winning hospitals and facilities serving the entire Front Range, University of Colorado Health is the state's largest and most innovative health system. By integrating the strengths of academic medicine with the finest community health care, we're able to push the boundaries of medicine and offer our employees endless career opportunities. Here, there are no limits, except those you place on yourself. Everyone is united by their passion for discovery and their commitment to improving patients' lives.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.