Providence is calling a Registered Nurse Manager - Case/Disease Management to Providence Health Plan in Beaverton, OR.
In this position, you will:
- Participate in the development, implementation and program management of Quality, Case and disease management and Medical/Utilization Review Programs for Providence Health Plans.
- Be in a leadership position and provides ongoing vision and direction for the responsible programs.
- Be responsible for evaluation of programs and activities.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of policies and procedures and maintains program compliance required by regulatory and accrediting bodies.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing or graduation from an accredited equivalent clinical program
- Currently licensed as a registered nurse (RN) in good standing in Oregon or current equivalent clinical license
- 5 years of clinical experience
- 3 years of management or supervisory experience in a clinical or managed care setting
- 2 years of utilization or quality management experience in medical insurance or a managed care setting
- Formal education or training in supervision, management, or leadership; demonstrated experience in program planning, development and evaluation
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or other Clinical bachelor degree
- Masters degree in nursing or a related field
- Certification in case management, utilization review, or quality improvement
- Experience in quality management principles, tools and techniques
- Project management, Six Sigma, Lean, Change Acceleration Process (CAP) experience
- Experience with HEDIS, CAHPS, Medicare 5-Star Rating, NCQA and/or URAC accreditation
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Health Plan/Insurance Nursing
Req ID: 146884