Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager (Utilization Review, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Manage a caseload of patients across the continuum of healthcare services and assure optimal quality outcomes, patient satisfaction, and appropriate use of resources.
- Direct an organized, patient-centered interdisciplinary team system that coordinates the delivery of healthcare services by continually monitoring, evaluating, and modifying the treatment plan to achieve optimal outcomes and use of resources.
- Coordinate with physicians, Case Management Social Workers, and other health team members to expedite medically appropriate, cost-effective care and promote quality through evidence-based medical practice.
- Continually assess, develop, and implement discharge patient/family needs and work with appropriate healthcare provider to procure necessary services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an accredited health information technology program
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Montana State
- 3 to 5 years of experience in clinical nursing
- Hospital case management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Current Case Management Certification
About the hospital you will serve.
St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Case Management
Req ID: 151790