IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Under indirect supervision, provides independent primary care in a variety of clinical settings to a specified population of non-emergency patients. Provides consultation and advice to others as a highly specialized practitioner.
* Assesses plans, coordinates and delivers patient care in conjunction with the physician and consulting as needed.
* Performs assessments on assigned patients. Performs physical exam including appropriate laboratory procedures, screening of gross physical signs and symptoms. Elicits and records health, family and psychosocial history. Collaborates with physician to initiate, record, and implement a plan of care. Plans for diagnostic workup and regulation and adjustment of treatments and medications as evidenced by documentation and feedback.
* Documents progress and provides necessary information on records for use in the practice.
* Initiates referrals if indicated as evidenced by documentation and feedback.
* Participates in and supports quality assurance/CQI programs and processes.
* Serves on standing and ad hoc quality teams as required.
* Demonstrates commitment to organizational goals.
* Attends all mandatory in-services as directed.
* Consistently maintains complete confidentiality of all medical, financial, employee, computer or other sensitive material which may jeopardize the privacy of others.
* Demonstrates orientation toward excellent customer service by conducting daily activities, communications, and interactions in a cooperative, positive, and professional manner. Displays courtesy toward customers by introducing self and addressing customers by name. Meets customers' expectations by listening to and demonstrating sensitivity and awareness of others. Follows through to ensure that established expectations are satisfied; keeps customers informed progress.
Masters Degree in Nursing.
Current State RN license.
Nurse Practitioner Certification. S
tate certification for prescribing medication
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .