Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
Florida Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs patient care task in a safe and competent manner without significant deviations from the standard of care.
· Plans, coordinates and implements NI care in a timely manner based on individualized needs of patient.
· Coordinates NI care with RN and other interdisciplinary care to optimize patient outcomes.
· Demonstrates ability to recognize changes in patient status and report those changes to RN/LPN immediately.
· Maintains complete and timely documentation that assures accurate reflection of care provided.
· Provides appropriate communication with multidisciplinary team members, patients and their families.
· Responds to patient's request for assistance in a friendly, timely manner.
· Refers problems/concerns to appropriate personnel immediately upon patient/family request.
· Maintains communication with RN/LPN throughout entire shift to ensure accuracy of information and care provided.
What You Will Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Must be currently enrolled in a nursing program with minimum completion of Nursing I. Maintains educational requirements of Nursing program.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current BLS.
Assists patients with the activities of daily living, performs patient care tasks and maintains a safe and clean environment. Completes tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse within the scope of practice as defined by the Florida State Board of Nursing.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.