Location: Lenoir, North Carolina
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
NP or PA Opportunity in Primary Care Needed- Western, NC
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC. Our 137-bed hospital is a member of the UNC Health System. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. The Caldwell team is seeking an additional adult primary care APP to join the growing group!
* Position will require a rotation of clinic call with our primary care network. This will equate to 2 to 3 days every 3 months, after hours call for patient calls.
* Office location- Southfork Medical Park, 1731 Connelly Springs Rd, Lenoir, NC 28645
* Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm; providers work a 9 hour clinic schedule for 4 days per week or a traditional work week. 36 patient contact hours per week
* EXPEREINCE REQUIRED- Provider will have their own panel of patients, provide new, follow-up and chronic care visits.
About the Area:
* Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina--70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
* Temperate climate with 4 seasons
* Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
* Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
* Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K - 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com